Adams Rite 7430 Electric Strike
Remote electrical control of any narrow stiled or hollow metal door equipped with an Adams Rite Series 4500/4700/4900 (or similar) deadlatch. Large faceplate is designed to cover strike opening when converting from an MS® pivoted-bolt deadlock to a deadlatch. Electrical actuation unlocks strike jaw, releasing latch bolt so door can be opened without operating latch itself. Extremely compact mechanism fits into jamb sections as shallow as 1-1/16". Direct replacement for earlier 7030/7130/7530/ 7830 Series. This non-handed strike features an ultra-compact design and an adjustable stainless steel split-jaw with over 2400lbs. of holding force in fail-secure mode. The strike releases electrically with up to 35lbs. of door "preload" (pressure exerted on doors by air conditioning systems, warping or misaligned hardware which can disable common electric strikes). Single solenoid operates on 12, 16, or 24 volt AC/DC power. Strikes are equipped with a quick connect plug-in type connector.
- TTCase Approx. 1" x 3-3/8" x 1-1/16" deep. Zinc-aluminum alloy.
- TTStrike Lip Basic 7400 strike has lip of proper length for 1-3/4" thick door that closes flush with jamb edge. Where door thickness or jamb shape differs from this standard relationship, lip extension kits available. (Not available on 7431.)
- TTFail-Safe/Fail-Secure Field selectable at time of installation.
- TTStrike Opening 5/8" Adjustable x 1-7/16" x 1/2" deep. Bolt retainer jaw is stainless steel. Strike accepts bolt of any Adams Rite 4500/4700/4900 Series deadlatch or cylindrical latches.
- TTFaceplate Measures 1-1/4" x 6-7/8". 7430 has flat faceplate; 7431 is radiused to match nose on inactive leaf in a pair of aluminum stile glass doors. Available in a wide range of architectural finishes.
- Item #: Adams Rite 7430
- Manufacturer: Adams Rite
- Condition: New